Northern Ohio is home to a private two year college that is committed to providing learning opportunities in a dynamic academic community. Davis College of Toledo, Ohio welcomes a diverse student body to utilize the resources and courses that are available during the day and evening. Programs are designed to prepare students for the ever-changing demands of today's marketplace by focusing on skills and training relevant to each industry. At the heart of Davis College's mission is a desire to provide marketable candidates that will be valuable assets that employers are seeking. The academic campus is divided into four departments: Administrative and Allied Health Professionals; Business Administration and Information Technology, Design, and General Education. Programs are further complimented by various resources and services that are available to aid in the preparation of entry-level professionals. In the coming years, it is evident that Davis College will continue to provide higher education that promotes knowledge, training, confidence, and education that will serve as a springboard for future leaders in the work force.
Students at Davis College may choose from programs in the following areas of study:
- Medical Assisting
- Sports and Recreation Marketing
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Administrative Professional
- Business Management
- Computer Networking
- Medical Practice Insurance and Coding
- Early Childhood Education/Administration Marketing
- Software Applications Professional
- Accounting and Human Resources
- Website Support
- Fashion Merchandising and Retail Management
- Human Resources and Payroll Management
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
About the School
Complete the form below and let us know how we can help you!
Please try again later.
- Update your KeyFacts information for FREE
- Become a Featured School
- Connect with students who are interested in your institution
- Enhance your page with a school profile, Web tour, and more!