Bronx, New York 10453
Career programs at Bronx Community College, or programs that result in an Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree, emphasize training needed to enter a chosen field of employment and are designed for students planning to begin a career immediately after receiving their associate degree. Although career curricula are not primarily designed to prepare students for transfer to senior institutions, many career graduates decide to continue their studies and earn the baccalaureate. Some career programs have articulation agreements with senior colleges. Students are encouraged to check with the appropriate department for more information.
- Associate in Applied Sciences Degree (A.A.S.)
- Automotive Technology
- Computer Information Systems
- Digital Arts
- Education Associate
- Electronic Engineering Technology
- Energy Services Technology NEW!
- Environmental Technology
- Human Services
- Marketing Management
- Media Technology
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Office Assistant
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Office Administration and Technology
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Paralegal Studies
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology
- Radiologic Technology
- Telecommunications Technology
- Telecommunications Technology (Verizon)
Certificate Programs offer students the opportunity to acquire professional skills in a specific field. Students accepted in the certificate programs have matriculated status.
The following Certificate Programs are available:
- Animal Care and Management
- Assistant of Children with Special Needs
- Automotive Mechanics
- Bilingual Early Childhood Assistant
- Early Childhood Assistant
- Licensed Practical Nursing
- Paralegal Studies
About the School
Complete the form below and let us know how we can help you!
Please try again later.
- Update your KeyFacts information for FREE
- Become a Featured School
- Connect with students who are interested in your institution
- Enhance your page with a school profile, Web tour, and more!