All of the programs offered at Anoka Technical College are approved by the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system, the Minnesota Division of Rehabilitation Services and the state-approving agency of Veterans Education. Degree and certificate programs are available in Automotive, Horticulture, Construction and Manufacturing, Information Technology and Business and Healthcare fields. In addition, the following diplomas/certificates are available:
- Community Social Services - AAS/Diploma
- Emergency Medical Services - Certificate/Diploma
- Health Technician (17 credit) - Certificate
- Health Technology (26 credit) - Certificate
- Medical Assistant - AAS/Dipoma
- Occupational Therapy Assistant - AAS
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Surgical Technology - AAS/Diploma
About the School
Complete the form below and let us know how we can help you!
Please try again later.
- Update your KeyFacts information for FREE
- Become a Featured School
- Connect with students who are interested in your institution
- Enhance your page with a school profile, Web tour, and more!