The University of California, Riverside boasts hundreds of famous and successful alumni. Included in that list is Stefanie Schaeffer, who is a defense attorney from California and winner of the sixth season of the reality show The Apprentice, according to RealityTVWorld.com. She is also the host of Know Your Rights TV, a news legal webisode series.
Schaeffer double-majored in English and psychology while attending the University of California, Riverside. She then graduated in the top 10 percent of her class from law school.
Schaeffer was hired in the sixth season of The Apprentice and is the first practicing attorney as well as the second woman to be hired by Trump. She oversaw the Trump at Cap Cana project in Santo Domingo on a one-year contract - with a starting salary exceeding $250,000 - as an owners' representative for the site. Schaeffer also became the vice president of sales and marketing for Trump International Hotel and Tower in Las Vegas, according to TV.com.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics, overall employment of lawyers is expected to increase significantly over the next several years.
- St. Mary’s University creates unique graduation pledge program
- Messiah College offers sustainable Christian education
- Bennington College boasts famous alumni such as Michael Pollan
- Wall Street Journal ranks California Polytechnic State University graduates among top in the nation
- Hartwick College alumna teaches current students about landscape design
- Virginia State University’s business program boasts affordable digital textbooks
- Widener University offers ROTC nursing program
- The University of Texas in San Antonio offers the first fully digital library
- Saint Michael’s College graduate former CEO of MTV
- University of Mississippi boasts alumni such as Archie and Eli Manning