Payscale.com, a research company, says that average salaries for individuals who have obtained bachelor's degrees range between $44,113 and $86,836 per year. In an effort to provide more adults with an opportunity to obtain higher education, the College of Westchester offers a number of flexible programs for nontraditional students.
According to the school, the CW Advantage provides students who have full-time jobs, family responsibilities or other obligations with a small college environment that offers personal attention. In addition, busy learners can earn bachelor's degrees in as few as three years and associate's degrees in just 19 months.
Scheduling options include day, evening, Saturday and online courses. Some degree programs offer a combination of both campus and web-based learning. Extensive academic support - including internship and graduate career services - allows students to access learning tools, professor assistance and coursework at any time.
Furthermore, the school offers $1.5 million in scholarships and grants each year.
According to The National Center for Education, 66 percent of all undergraduates receive some type of financial aid.
- St. Mary’s University creates unique graduation pledge program
- Messiah College offers sustainable Christian education
- Bennington College boasts famous alumni such as Michael Pollan
- Wall Street Journal ranks California Polytechnic State University graduates among top in the nation
- Hartwick College alumna teaches current students about landscape design
- Virginia State University’s business program boasts affordable digital textbooks
- Widener University offers ROTC nursing program
- The University of Texas in San Antonio offers the first fully digital library
- Saint Michael’s College graduate former CEO of MTV
- University of Mississippi boasts alumni such as Archie and Eli Manning