Students seeking a quality business degree while pursuing a professional football career may wish to enroll in Texas A&M - Commerce. The school is home to many Dallas Cowboy football players including, Pro Bowl quarterback Wade Wilson, who won a Super Bowl with the team.
The college offers a top-notch business administration degree program, which also provides students with four minor options, including general business, information technology, business and studies. Enrollees can pursue a 27-credit hour teacher certification curriculum as well.
The school's accounting, economic and finance division helps students prepare for a number of professional programs such as the certified public accountant, chartered financial analyst, certified professional forecaster and advanced certified professional forecaster.
Furthermore, the faculty are actively engaged in research and are published regularly in scholarly journals in areas including tax law changes, earning disclosures and investment strategy.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment opportunities for financial analysts are expected to increase 20 percent in the near future, which translates to nearly 50,000 new employment opportunities.
- St. Mary’s University creates unique graduation pledge program
- Messiah College offers sustainable Christian education
- Bennington College boasts famous alumni such as Michael Pollan
- Wall Street Journal ranks California Polytechnic State University graduates among top in the nation
- Hartwick College alumna teaches current students about landscape design
- Virginia State University’s business program boasts affordable digital textbooks
- Widener University offers ROTC nursing program
- The University of Texas in San Antonio offers the first fully digital library
- Saint Michael’s College graduate former CEO of MTV
- University of Mississippi boasts alumni such as Archie and Eli Manning