Students may be familiar with E! television network's hit reality series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. However, few may be aware that older sister Kourtney Kardashian is a graduate of Southern Methodist University.
According to AskMen.com, after college, Kardashian participated in a reality show called Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive, in order to raise money for charity. She then signed on for Keeping Up with the Kardashians, which is a series that followed the lives of Kourtney, her sisters Khloe and Kim, and their family.
Since then, she has starred in another series - called Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami, according to E! Online. The show followed the two sisters as they launched a new location for their clothing store, D-A-S-H, in Miami.
Other projects Kardashian has worked on include a jewelry line with her sisters for the brand Virgins, Angels, and Saints; a children's clothing boutique called Smooch with her mother; a clothing line for Bebe with her sisters; a clothing line for QVC named K-Dash; a book called Kardashian Konfidential and Kardashian Glamour Tan, a sunless tanner.
In addition, the star has appeared on the series 90210 with her sisters, and the ABC soap One Life to Live by herself.
- St. Mary’s University creates unique graduation pledge program
- Messiah College offers sustainable Christian education
- Bennington College boasts famous alumni such as Michael Pollan
- Wall Street Journal ranks California Polytechnic State University graduates among top in the nation
- Hartwick College alumna teaches current students about landscape design
- Virginia State University’s business program boasts affordable digital textbooks
- Widener University offers ROTC nursing program
- The University of Texas in San Antonio offers the first fully digital library
- Saint Michael’s College graduate former CEO of MTV
- University of Mississippi boasts alumni such as Archie and Eli Manning