Students who wish to study abroad while still earning a degree in the U.S. may want to enroll at Regis College, which is located in Massachusetts.
The school has study abroad affiliations with Regent's College in England, University of Cork in Ireland and the Kyoto Notre Dame University in Japan. Furthermore, the institution has cross-registration agreements with local schools including Babson College, Bentley University and Boston College. This allows undergraduate students from one campus to register for courses on another and earn a degree at Regis.
The school is also home to the Regis College School of Nursing and Health Professions. The institution provides cutting edge education in nursing, social work, radiography, gerontology, health product regulation and health administration.
Regis College partnered with the Lawrence Memorial Hospital to help students in an associate's degree in nursing and medical radiology. The school earned the National League for Nursing award for excellence in nursing education, which was given to them after demonstrating outstanding achievements in student learning and professional development.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that employment opportunities for registered nurses are projected to increase by 22 percent in the coming years.
- St. Mary’s University creates unique graduation pledge program
- Messiah College offers sustainable Christian education
- Bennington College boasts famous alumni such as Michael Pollan
- Wall Street Journal ranks California Polytechnic State University graduates among top in the nation
- Hartwick College alumna teaches current students about landscape design
- Virginia State University’s business program boasts affordable digital textbooks
- Widener University offers ROTC nursing program
- The University of Texas in San Antonio offers the first fully digital library
- Saint Michael’s College graduate former CEO of MTV
- University of Mississippi boasts alumni such as Archie and Eli Manning