Students who wish to have a close bible educational experience with their instructors may want to pursue a degree program at Emmaus Bible College.
It is not uncommon for the school's faculty to develop mentoring relationships with their students, in which they open up their homes and serve with learners at a local church. Professors are committed to not only teach, but to also train enrollees within the context of a Christian community.
The college offers degree programs in bible and theology studies, business, christian education, computer studies, counseling, intercultural studies and , music, as well as teacher and general education. Furthermore, the school has formed a partnership with Northeast Iowa Community College to offer a bachelor's degree in biblical studies with an associate's in nursing.
This agreement allows the two schools to team up to provide students with the opportunity to gain a thorough understanding of the Bible as well as the field of nursing. Healthcare reforms have pushed the profession to the forefront of delivering patient care.
The U.S. Department of Labor reports that, in the near future, 90 percent of new high-growth, high-wage jobs will require some postsecondary education.
- St. Mary’s University creates unique graduation pledge program
- Messiah College offers sustainable Christian education
- Bennington College boasts famous alumni such as Michael Pollan
- Wall Street Journal ranks California Polytechnic State University graduates among top in the nation
- Hartwick College alumna teaches current students about landscape design
- Virginia State University’s business program boasts affordable digital textbooks
- Widener University offers ROTC nursing program
- The University of Texas in San Antonio offers the first fully digital library
- Saint Michael’s College graduate former CEO of MTV
- University of Mississippi boasts alumni such as Archie and Eli Manning