According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of project management professionals is expected to increase over the next several years. As a result, schools such as Oklahoma City Community College (OCCC) are increasing their program options that are related to this field.
The Corporate Learning Center at OCCC offers a Project Management Professionals (PMP) Prep Boot Camp to prepare participants to pass the Project Management Institute (PMI) PMP Exam, the school reports in a press release.
Sunny Sethi of FX Nexus facilitates the five-day workshop over a two-weekend period. FX Nexus - a company facilitating project management programs - has maintained an average pass rate of 96 percent for participants who have completed this workshop.
This training course was designed to assist prospective PMP's in studying and preparing to pass the Project PMI PMP Certification Exam. Professionals in this field facilitate the program via hands-on exercises, practical applications, practice exams and other applications.
The PMP Prep Boot Camp utilizes the PMP Exam Prep Book, Hot Topics PMP Exam Flash Cards, PM Fast Track PMP Exam Simulation Software and the FX Nexus Study Workbook.
- St. Mary’s University creates unique graduation pledge program
- Messiah College offers sustainable Christian education
- Bennington College boasts famous alumni such as Michael Pollan
- Wall Street Journal ranks California Polytechnic State University graduates among top in the nation
- Hartwick College alumna teaches current students about landscape design
- Virginia State University’s business program boasts affordable digital textbooks
- Widener University offers ROTC nursing program
- The University of Texas in San Antonio offers the first fully digital library
- Saint Michael’s College graduate former CEO of MTV
- University of Mississippi boasts alumni such as Archie and Eli Manning