Individuals who seek others who are their age to worship and lead prayers may want to explore the offerings of Gordon College, which is located in Wenham, Massachusetts.
The school offers a student-led worship opportunity called Catacombs, in which learners gather in the college's chapel for an informal time of prayer and reflection. The sanctuary is low lit as students enter in silence, which creates a quiet atmosphere that is free from outside distraction.
Students must be professing Christians and are asked to fill out a Statement of Faith and a Life and Conduct Statement in order to attend the school. These documents ensure that enrollees will agree to the standard of behavior that Gordon values. Chapel is offered on Mondays and Wednesdays, while academic convocation takes place on Friday. Learners are required to attended in order to graduate.
The school is home to the Ken Olsen Science Center, which holds the botany, computer science, kinesiology, mathematics, physics and psychology departments.
The U.S. Department of Labor recently projected that postsecondary education will be required in nearly 90 percent of new high-growth, high-wage jobs.
- St. Mary’s University creates unique graduation pledge program
- Messiah College offers sustainable Christian education
- Bennington College boasts famous alumni such as Michael Pollan
- Wall Street Journal ranks California Polytechnic State University graduates among top in the nation
- Hartwick College alumna teaches current students about landscape design
- Virginia State University’s business program boasts affordable digital textbooks
- Widener University offers ROTC nursing program
- The University of Texas in San Antonio offers the first fully digital library
- Saint Michael’s College graduate former CEO of MTV
- University of Mississippi boasts alumni such as Archie and Eli Manning