Students who are seeking a high-quality nursing education may wish to enroll at Cedarville University. The Ohio-based institution boasts a 62 percent pass rate, which is considered high, according to the U.S.News & World Report.
The school's goal is to prepare professionals to use nursing as a ministry for Jesus Christ. As such, students in the bachelor's degree program will deliver care from a knowledge base found in the Bible, biological and behavioral sciences, as well as humanities. Learners must also earn a minor in Bible studies in order to graduate.
Students who are enrolled in the four-year degree can step right into the master's program after they graduate. The curriculum will teach them in-depth, professional and advanced practice study.
Each student in this curriculum will complete 14 semester hours of nursing core courses, nine hours of advance practice and four hours of a capstone experience.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment opportunities for register nurses are expected to increase by 22 percent in the coming years, which could add more than 581,500 new jobs.
- St. Mary’s University creates unique graduation pledge program
- Messiah College offers sustainable Christian education
- Bennington College boasts famous alumni such as Michael Pollan
- Wall Street Journal ranks California Polytechnic State University graduates among top in the nation
- Hartwick College alumna teaches current students about landscape design
- Virginia State University’s business program boasts affordable digital textbooks
- Widener University offers ROTC nursing program
- The University of Texas in San Antonio offers the first fully digital library
- Saint Michael’s College graduate former CEO of MTV
- University of Mississippi boasts alumni such as Archie and Eli Manning