Students who love the outdoors and wish to pursue a degree in business may want to explore options at Berry College.
The Georgia-based campus consists of fields and forests, which are designated for hiking, cycling, horseback riding and other outdoor activities. The region surrounding the school is home to a large deer population, and the state's Department of Natural Resources oversees a large area and conducts managed hunts while providing recreational opportunities to students. There are also wildlife refugees encompassing the campus buildings and other public spaces where hunting is prohibited.
Berry's business program was named in The Princeton Review as a top 300 school throughout the nation. In the local area alone, graduates of the curriculum are employed at organizations such as Pirelli Tire, Mohawk, Shaw Industries and Floyd Medical Center.
The master's of business administration program is a contemporary, rigorous, innovative, ethical and practical source of graduate and continuing management education. Students are tasked with learning leadership, accountability and demographic diversity topics.
The school is also home to the filming of Remember the Titans, which starred Denzel Washington, and Sweet Home Alabama.
- St. Mary’s University creates unique graduation pledge program
- Messiah College offers sustainable Christian education
- Bennington College boasts famous alumni such as Michael Pollan
- Wall Street Journal ranks California Polytechnic State University graduates among top in the nation
- Hartwick College alumna teaches current students about landscape design
- Virginia State University’s business program boasts affordable digital textbooks
- Widener University offers ROTC nursing program
- The University of Texas in San Antonio offers the first fully digital library
- Saint Michael’s College graduate former CEO of MTV
- University of Mississippi boasts alumni such as Archie and Eli Manning