Individuals who are interested in the rich history of Georgia as well as of that of the Southeastern portion of the U.S. may wish to attend Augusta State University.
The school is a public institution and is the oldest college in Georgia. The institution features the Hull College of Business, which is home to the school's accounting, finance, management, marketing and business administration programs.
Furthermore, students can earn the Hull Scholar Scholarship, which will give students $3,000 per year with $1,500 paid in both fall and spring semesters. Applicants must maintain a 3.00 grade point average in both terms for the duration of the scholarship and attend an etiquette dining program with James Hull, whome the building is named after.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment opportunities for financial managers - which requires a finance and MBA degree - are expected to increase by 8 percent in the coming years, which translates to nearly 41,200 new job opportunities.
- St. Mary’s University creates unique graduation pledge program
- Messiah College offers sustainable Christian education
- Bennington College boasts famous alumni such as Michael Pollan
- Wall Street Journal ranks California Polytechnic State University graduates among top in the nation
- Hartwick College alumna teaches current students about landscape design
- Virginia State University’s business program boasts affordable digital textbooks
- Widener University offers ROTC nursing program
- The University of Texas in San Antonio offers the first fully digital library
- Saint Michael’s College graduate former CEO of MTV
- University of Mississippi boasts alumni such as Archie and Eli Manning