Choosing an institution of higher education can be a very difficult decision. One measure of excellence is the success of the professors. Antioch University in California boasts award-winning faculty members in its doctoral psychology (PsyD) department, according to the school.
The school's PsyD department chair, Michele Harway, and PsyD core faculty member Steve Kadin, received individual recognition for their work in Family Psychology from the American Academy of Couple and Family Psychology as well as the American Board of Couple and Family Psychology.
Harway received accolades for her outstanding contributions to the field of family psychology, and, in conjunction with this award, was recognized for her leadership and dedication to board certification in couple and family psychology. Kadin was formally inducted into the American Board of Couple and Family Psychology of the American Board of Professional Psychology.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, psychiatrists can earn an average of $160,230 annually. These professionals account for about 22,000 healthcare jobs each year.
- St. Mary’s University creates unique graduation pledge program
- Messiah College offers sustainable Christian education
- Bennington College boasts famous alumni such as Michael Pollan
- Wall Street Journal ranks California Polytechnic State University graduates among top in the nation
- Hartwick College alumna teaches current students about landscape design
- Virginia State University’s business program boasts affordable digital textbooks
- Widener University offers ROTC nursing program
- The University of Texas in San Antonio offers the first fully digital library
- Saint Michael’s College graduate former CEO of MTV
- University of Mississippi boasts alumni such as Archie and Eli Manning